CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cards


Here are a couple of projects I done this past summer of 2010.
These below were invitations I made for a jewelry demonstration I hosted.
I really was happy how these turned out. Just disappointed that I did
not take better pictures.  I'm thinking of recreating these for birthday cards.

This card I created last year for my dad's birthday.
I used regular aluminum paper and embossed it with the cuttle bug.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!! Great Job

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of aluminum paper too! I just love the way it looks once 'Cuttlebugged!' And your aluminum flowers are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.