Sketch Challenge w/ A TWIST
- Create a card based on the layout provided and use METALLIC accents somewhere in your project (can include metallic paper, glitter, paint, etc.)
- Project must include basic elements AND TWIST from provided sketch
Okay so here is what I came up with....
* This is a note size card. The card base size is 4" x 5.5" from the paper studio value pack.
* Background paper is from Ancestry.com mat pad
* The stamp from Stampendous Montage Collection "Mod Hatter"
* Hemp Cord purchase at walmart
* 2 fiskars punches
The flowers I made with 2 fiskars punches, below are instructions on how a made these flowers. They are very pretty and easy to make
First I punched out 3 flower shapes for each flower.
Now you need a computer mouse pad and a embossing stylus pen. Turn the flower shapes over so you can emboss the backside of the flower.
Once all the flowers are embossed, turn over the flowers and make a circle round and round on the flowers. This will make all the petals pop out.
Now all you need to do is layer them.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and thanks for stopping by.
Please leave me comments.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8