CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Collage Card

I made this card with a collage background. Using many small pieces and applying Modge Podge


To make a collage, first I cut out small pieces of different green paper patterns.


I started to glue each piece down one at a time.




Once I completed filling the whole page I trimmed off the access pieces.



I rubber stamped writing on it and then I put a nice layer of modge podge and let it dry over night.


Very simple and fun technique. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. NICEEEEEEE :)Love the colors....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.