CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monter Monday with Jillian Vance Designs

Hello Bloggers, today is another Monster Monday with  Jillian Vance Designs from  http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com  Today I used "Eye on Halloween" stamp set from Jillian Vance Designs.   So I create a monster treat bag and used Circut Mini Monsters cartridge. I love how this treat bag turn out, so cute...

The treat bag was cut out from Mini Monsters cartridge on page 75 and cut at 5-3/4.
I cut many 1/4" strips of black card stock, crunched them up in my hand and put them in the bag.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.