CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Notebook & Autumn Leaves Stamp Set by Jillian Vance

Hi, today I will be featuring "Notebook" & "Autumn Leaves" stamp set by  Jillian Vance Designs from http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com/.
I created an A2 size halloween card.  I also used the "Eye on Halloween" & "Spooky" stamp set from Jillian Vance Designs.

The spider on the paper clip is from "Spooky" stamp set.  I just added a little glitter.
The Happy Halloween and the little spider is from "Eye on Halloween"



The pumpkin is from "Autumn Leaves" I colored it in and added some glitter.




Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Like the halloween note...It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.