CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Treats Stamp set by Jillian Vance Designs

Happy Holidays Bloggers,  today I created another treat bag using "Holiday Treats" by Jillian Vance Designs from http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com/
I really love this stamp set because it has great sentiments which are perfect for those little treat bags.  Today I decided to use the sentiment "Even the naughty deserve something nice".  I love it because I went to walmart and found some chocolate COAL, hahahha!!! I thought perfect I will make these little treat bags for my brothers.  They'll get a kick out of it.




Paper: "Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue" from My Minds Eye.
Topper  cut at 2-1/2 x 4 and just folded it in the middle.
The sentiment is punched from a Ek punch.

Thank You

***  HAPPY HOLIDAYS ***

1 comment:

  1. Good idea for and little get together party....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.