CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gifts of Love

Hello, bloggers so today is A Jillian Vance Design "Gifts of Love" theme projects using stamp sets "A {little} Love" & "Sending My Love".  I created a heart treat bag.




The Happy Valentine's Day sentiment is from "A{little} Love stamp set.  The tiny heart background stamped on the heart is from " Sending All My Love" stamp set.


The treat bag is from Cricut Cartridge "tags, bags, boxes & more
Scalloped heart is from Cricut Cartridge "love struck 2010"
The paper is from DCWV "Be Mine" stack
Ribbon form Studio G


Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love if you leave a comment and become a follower.



2 comments:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.