CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Healing & Hello My Name Is.....

Hi Bloggers, so this week at A Jillian Vance Design the design team is featuring two brand new sets "Happy Healing" & Hello My Name is..."
I created one A2 size card and a scrapbook layout.
I decided to keep my card very simple and I love how it turned out.
For my card is paper from The Paper Studio "The Basics" and 3/4" purple stain ribbon.






For my layout the paper is also from The Paper Studio single sheets



Remember to visit  A Jillian Vance Design for more sneak peeks. 
Release day is Friday May 4th.

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.