CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Good Times 6x6 Mini Album

Hello Crafty friends, this week at A Jillian Vance Design it's designers choice. 
 I created a 6x6 mini album to store some pictures of girls night out with my friends. Sorry the pages may look a little off, I covered all the pictures with a white piece of paper, not sure if my friends would agree with me posting their photo. I used {die}monds, Diamonds Stamp Set ,  

 










 Perfect Day Stamp Set


Thank you very much for stopping by, please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.