CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 18, 2012

Thanks A Melon

I created an A2 size card, the background is made from the checker boarder stamp included in
the stamp set.  I love how easy these stamps stamp, I was able to line up each stamp perfect and easy.
The basket image is from cricut cartridge "Doodle Charm" cut at 2-1/2 inches. 
The red background is cut from AJVD die Emerald Cut {die}mond Nesting Die Set

The watermelon images are stamps from Pleas{ANT} Picnic Stamp Set. 
 I colored them with primsa color pencils and cut them out.



Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.