CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July Week 2

Welcome to another Christmas in July with A Jillian Vance Design.  This week you will see Christmas gift ideas from the AJVD design team, so please visit A Jillian Vance Design blog daily for some great projects.
I created this awesome hanging picture project using {die}velop Foto Frames & {die}alogue Bubbles Die Set , Totally Titles Stamp Set and  the I created using {die}vine Cross Combo Die Set .


Front
My project is double sided I cut out the {die}velop Foto Frames and pasted
them back to back.




Back



The snowflakes are from Just Snowflakes Stamp Set .


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration always added frequently. Follow Me on Pinterest 
 Also check out my You Tube Channel at

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.