CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Water Color Sympathy Card

Hi bloggers today I've decided to play around with a
water color technique and I created a
 beautiful Sympathy card.
  Oh, water coloring is so much fun. I
had a blast creating this beautiful card using the 

Swirly Vine Die

Welcome Friends Stamp Set

Simply Sympathy Stamp Set

 

  

The background I just used water color pencils and

colored strips of different colors. Once my whole 

background was colored I used a water brush to

to blend the color with water.  The colors blended a little

 which I think was looks great. 

 

I just die cut two vines, one in black and the other in green.
I cut the green leaves and glued them to black vine.
 

Swirly Vine Die

 

Simply Sympathy Stamp Set


 Welcome Friends Stamp Set




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.