CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Baking Treats Stamp Set by Jillian Vance Designs

Hi bloggers! Today I'm using "Christmas Baking Treats" from Jillian Vance Designs.  The stamp sentiment I used is "Wishing you a merry kiss-mas" very cute sentiment. I will be making this little treat bags for my family.  Since I will be making a few of these I kept it very simple.





Paper: "Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue" from My Mind's Eye.
The treat bag is cut at 2-1/2" x 7-1/2. 
I just folded it in half and add a light green paper.
The light green paper - Punched boarder with an ek boarder punch
Red circle is a Fiskars 2" inche punch.
The sentiment in white is a Fiskar 1-1/2" punch.
The treat bag I cut a 1-1/2 " circle with the Martha Stewart circle cutter.


Thank You so much for stopping by. :)
********HAPPY HOLIDAYS******

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.