CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Gift box & card


Hello crafty friends this week at
the design team will be featuring


I created an A2 size card using paper from My Minds Eye
"Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue" stack

The stripped paper is in the background banner is

I also created a gift box recycling a food can.

The poinsettia I created with the leaf in the


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.