CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas in July Card

Hi Crafty Blogger and this week with A Jillian Vance Design is Christmas in July.  The fabulous AJVD design team will be posting great Christmas inspiration all week long, so don't forget to
check out AJVD daily.
 
So for my Christmas in July project I decide to use O Christmas Tree Stamp Set 



 
I embossed the tree with white embossing powder and
the sentiment with red embossing powder.
 
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.