CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Creative Time - Throw Back Thursday Challenge

This card I made is for the My Creative Time Throw Back Thursday Challenge. The challenge was something simple, project had to have the color green.  I made a A2 size card

* Cartridge: Four Legged Friends, Dog cut at 2.0"
* Friskar 1-1/2" circle punch
* The paper Studio 1-7/16" scallop
* Viva Deco Glass Effect Gel
* Paper from American Crafts (AC)"City Park" line
* TCP Studio "Whimsy Greetings" stamp set

5 comments:

  1. awww so cute! :) any dog lover would like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ,it is really cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've got to get that paper!! Tfs!
    Shelly
    Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute card.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment, it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.