CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Red Hatters Blog Hop Winner!!!

First of all I would like to thank every single one of you who took the time to look at my blog and my projects.  I would like also to thank Dusti and Deanne for inviting me to join their blog hop.  This was my very first time participating in a blog hop.  I had so much fun, thank you all for making this hop so much FUN!!

And the winner of the YUMMY blog candy is..............

Congratulations Tiffany

Tiffany said...

Super cute card! I have the forever young cart. and am soooo glad to be getting such great inspiration! Excited to start following you. Thanks for sharing.

Tiffany
tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/



Tiffany, I have sent you an email please reply with your mailing address. Sorry, if I do not heard from you by Friday March 18th, I will have to pick another winner.

Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.