CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

County Fair Blog Hop - Apple of my eye

Hello Bloggers,
I'm so excited and honored that I'm part of the Jillian Vance Design Team and today we will be
show casing Jillian Vance Design wonderful stamp set DOWN ON THE FARM. I created an iris fold apple card.  I never done an iris fold before, I really enjoyed using this cool technique.  I think I will be using this technique a little more.




Please check out all the Design Team members blogs, they have darling projects!
And please subscribe and follow A Jillian Vance Design’s blog for lots of wonderful creations and ideas using A Jillian Vance Design Stamps!
A Jillian Vance Design:  http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com/


Thank You so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.