Hello, this my entry for the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge & The Paper Variety #48 Challenge. The challenge this week is to make something about travel. So I decide to make an A2 size card.
* Cricut Cartridge Destinations - Eiffel Tower cut at 4".
* Eiffel tower cut out on Recollections Purple shimmery card stock paper.
* Card background paper from Scrapworks "Formal Affair" paper collection.
* Flower embellishment punched from Fiskars 1-1/2" flower punch.
Click HERE for a video tutorial on "How to make your own embossed flowers".
* Thinking of you sentiment is from Hero Arts #CL140 "Thinking of you".
* 7/8" purple ribbon from Michaels "Celebrate It - Basic-Basic"
Thank you very much for stopping by. :)