CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Winter Wishes stamp set by Jillian Vance Designs

Hello Bloggers, how time flies can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner.  I have many cards to make for the holiday this year.  I just received Jillian Vance Designs Christmas stamp sets, I'm so excited because they are all so wonderful.  So today I used "Winter Wishes".





First of all, I love the flexibility to the clear stamps, I was able to curve it just a little bit and stamp the sentiment "Let it Snow"" all the way around my card.  I just love it!! :)
The folded xmas tree idea I found at Inkspiretreasures.com click HERE to print out pattern.  I loved this idea and had to use it. 
The base of card is from i-craft from Studio G, I purchased 8pk from Walmart.
The Black circle is cut at 4-1/4" and white embossed circle is cut at 4" and embossed with "snowflakes" cuttlebug folder.



2 comments:

  1. It's adorable x-mas card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    -Brittney
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.