CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wise Men & O'Holy Night stamp set from Jillian Vance Designs

Hello Bloggers today I'm featuring "Wise Men" & O'Holy Night" stamp set by Jillian Vance Designs from http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com.
With the bonus "Nativity" set which comes with "O'Holy Night" I created a very simple and pretty candle.
I stamped the nativity image on white parchment paper. Cut the parchment paper to size of glass candle holder and I added clear beads around the top of the candle.


For my second project I used sentiments from "Wise Men" and O'Holy Night" stamp sets.  I create a Door Wreath.  I used a snow flake wire decoration, rolled it up about 6-1/2' round circle and wrapped a clear beaded garland around it.  In the center added a red ribbon and used the 2" scolloped round fiskars punch for my sentiments.







Happy Holidays and thank you very much for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.