CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Moustache Stamp Set

Hello, Bloggers so today I created such a cute Birthday card using A Jillian Vance Design Mr. & Mrs. Moustache stamp set.  I love these mustache stamp they are so cute. The card is an A2 size card and all the paper is from Basic Grey.


Distress all edges and inked them with Tim Holtz "broken china"


This Happy Birthday are stamps from Type Star stamp by A Jillian Vance.  Great font!!



Thank You very much for stopping by and I would love if you subscribe and follow my blog. 
Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.