CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

All About Hearts


Hi, today the A Jillian Vance Design members are featuring all about hearts today.  I created my card using "A{little} Love stamp set.  Sorry I don't have a picture of my project, sold my card and forgot to take a picture.  I did create a video for this card, so please take a look at the video and at the end of the video my finished card is shown. 






Thank You so much for stopping.  I would love if you subscribe and become a follower of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you show the way you did the card with your Cricut....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.