CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Flower Power

This week at A Jillian Vance Design the DT member will be posting projects with a flower theme.  The stamp set I will be featuring is Flower Power stamp set.



All paper is from DCWV "Lemon Flower" stack.
I added Glossy Accents to the green background paper on some of the dots.  I love how it gives it a clear bubble dimension.
The sentiment can be found on the Flower Power stamp set from  A Jillian Vance Design.


This beautiful flower was created with A Jillian Vance Design new dies.  The leave comes in the 

{die}vine Cross Combo Die Set.  


Thank You very much for stopping by my blog.  I would love if you become a follower and leave a comment.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.