CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

School Days

This week at A Jillian Vance Design is all about back to school.  Yes! back to school is just a few weeks away, how time flys.  The AJVD team will be posting fun back to school projects all week, so remeber to check A Jillian Vance Design daily for great projects.
I decide to create a scrapbook layout for my sons first day of Kindergarten.

The tabs are created from {die}namic Duo Die Set  , I just cut them in half.

The camera is paper pieced together, I stamped it three times on different paper and cut out
the pieces and glued it together.  So cute!  love how it turned out. 
Here is the {die}signer Pocket Die, I have my journaling notes inside.

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.
 



{die}namic Duo Die Set



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.