CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome Precious One

So this week at A Jillian Vance Design the Design Team will be featuring the


Cut out the Large {die}velop Foto Frame
and adde the monkey inside, the monkey is cut at 2-1/2" 

sentiment is from

Paper is from My Minds Eye
"Twinkle twinkle little boy"
The cute monkey cut is from SvgCuts.com

 



Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.