CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2012

Be My Valentine

Hi and welcome back. This week at A Jillian Vance Design we will be posting some Valentines inspiration for all of you.  This week I used Sending My Love Stamp Set

This card is very simple, I added rhine stones to the top
and side boarder. Stamped Be My Valentine
sentiment and added a cute heart rhine stone
to the center of the card. Then I
 cut out 4 different banner dies from
stamp different sentiments on each banner.
Inked the edges with Tim Holtz
"festive berries" distress ink.


Paper is from Recollections "The All Seasons" 6x6 paper pad.

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.