CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Card

Hi, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas.
This week we have more Valentine's inspiration coming to you
from the A Jillian Vance Design design team.
I used


My card is an A2 size card 4-1/2 x 5-1/2
Background paper is from Prima Stationery
"Botanical" 6x6 paper atack.
All other paper is from Recollections.
My birdy is from Lettering Delights
Nancy Happy Holiday cut it set.

I attached the {die}lightfully Charming Circle Die
with a Silver Pear Pins from

The birdy's hat I stamped the the AJVD heart background
stamp from


Happy New Year's my crafty friends.  :)


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

{die}lightfully Charming Circle Die






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.