CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 25, 2013

Moxy Fab World: Chevron Challenge

Hi today I created an A2 size card to enter the
stamp sets
&



I stamped the chervon endless boader stamp in
different colors. Then I stamped the chervon
washi tape stamps
 on several colored paper and
stamped with different
 color ink.  I cut out each
washi tape stamp and
 attached across my card.
I love how this turned.

Come and join the fun at


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Ruby...I know you don't know me but I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you with the Liebster Award. You should have (or will be shortly) received an email from me explaining this award to you. Love, love, love your blog!! Congrats and enjoy. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruby! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.