CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Handmade Card: Sending Owl My Love

Hello Crafty Bloggers this week at  
design team was challenged to create
 a project using this fun
Citrus Smooth color pallet and
incorprate any AJVD
stamps and dies.


For my card I used
and


 I colored Hootie with prisma color pencils and
added wiggle eyes.  He's so CUTE!!!
The three banner strips I stamped them with the


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.