CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 20, 2013

Father's Day Card

Hello Crafty bloggers and this week with
 A Jillian Vance Design the design team will be
posting Father's day cards all week, so don't forget to join us daily.  :)
Today I created an A2 size Father's day card using
and

The horse is from Cricut cartridge Old West
cut at 2.833 width x 3.75 height
 


is embossed with
clear embossing power.
and punch the word FATHER with The Paper Studio
Cassette Punch Set.



Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.