CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 13, 2013

Masculine Happy Birthday Card

 
Hello crafty blogger today I'm featuring a
brand NEW Background Builder stamp
This BB stamp is great for
masculine cards.
I created an A2 size
Happy Birthday Card.
My sentiment is from
AJVD
and stamp on AJVD
I embossed the
stamp with silver embossing powder

The car is from Cricut "graphically speaking" cartridge
Cut at 4.17 width x 2.20 height
 
 
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.