CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July gift tags


Hello crafty bloggers this week with
I'll be featuring an awesome new stamp set
I created these cute 4th of July gift tags using
and
 
 
The base of the gift tags are created using
1.6" x 2.3" die.

On this tag I used Le Plume II markers to
multicolor the stamp.

On this tag I just stamped off using the city skyline
stamp with some fireworks, very cool!! I love
how this came out.

This one I just stamped my sentiment with
black ink and embossed the stars with
silver embossing powder.

On the inside of all the gift tags I add
a circle sentiment from
and added twine to each gift tag.
 
 
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.