CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 8, 2013

Many Thanks Card

 
Hello Crafty Blogger this week
 I created an A2 size
card using many
background builders stamps.  I really
love these background builders stamp
because you can create your own paper
backgrounds. In this card I used
and
 
 
I cut 1" x 4" strips and stamped
each strip with a different
background builders stamps.  Once all
stripes were stamped, I cut them diagonally
and started at the center attaching
each strip next to the other.
Once completed I cut off the
access strips around the card.
I add some yellow stain ribbon
and paper pieced my flower.
 
 

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.
 
 
 
 
Diamond Plate Background Builder Cling Stamp
 
 


Welcome Friends Stamp Set


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.