CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2014

Sending you..... Happy Thoughts

Hello crafty bloggers, yes its been awhile since I've posted.
 Finally! I'm back in the groove and will start posting
 weekly again for A Jillian Vance Designs.
 Yay ! I'm excited to start creating again with
AJVD's amazing new stamp and dies.
 
Today I created this circle card using AJVD
Product:

 
In the center of the flower I used Imaginisce i-Rock
 
I love the Dresden Plate Quilt Block Die it's great to use
with all those we all have. I love how this 3D flower
turned out.  The background paper is from
My Mind's Eye " In Bloom" paper pad.
 
 
 




 
 

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.