CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

3x3 Easter Cards

Hello Crafty Bloggers and this week with
the design team will be posting
wonderful 3x3 Easter cards.
This week I used AJVD stamps

My yellow cardbases started off as 3x6 and
folded in half to create the 3x3 cards,


Here on this card I stamped the very cute
egg tree and colored the eggs with glitter pens.
Then I added glossy accents to each egg and leave.

On this card I used the Tim Holtz
Mini-paper rosettes die.
In the center I used the very cute chick image
included in the
I stamped the chick on pattern paper, cut out
and attached it to the center of the
rossett.
  
On this card I used the Cricut
Cartridge "Stretch Your Imagination"
and the cute bunny and basket is cut out at
2-1/2" I also used Peachy Keen Stamp set
PK-757 Wide Eyed & Bushy Tailed Face Assortment.


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.