CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Featuring NEW stamp set Vintage Floral

Hello this week is an exciting week with
the design team will be featuring
BRAND NEW stamp sets daily.
Don't forget to stop by daily at
 Jillian Vance Design.
Today I'm featuring a beautiful
background stamp


I created two card with the
stamp.
Here I created a Thank You card using
and
very simple but elegant card, I love
how it turned out.

Here on my second card I used the
and
I added just a little of green glitter glue to
some of the florals.


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.