CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Scrapbook Layout

Hello bloggy friends, this week the at A Jillian Vance Design the design team will
be posting great halloween inspiration. So make sure you check back daily with
A Jillian Vance Design.

Okay so for my project I created this Halloween scrapbook layout,
I used many AJVD products.

Paper is from DCVW "the midnight spell" paper stack.
The orange background I distressed the edges and inked with
Tim Holtz distress ink "black soot"
The bottom tree paper I just ripped by hand and attached it
to the bottom of the orange background.




Let's start here this witch is from  AJVD stamp set Witchy Poo Stamp Set
I cut her out and added some pop dots.
The moon is a 2" circle inked with "spiced marmalade" & "fired brick"
Tim Holtz distress ink


These cute bats are stamped directly on the orange background
and just added red glitter to eyes.
The bats are from AJVD Eye on Halloween Stamp Set

This one is my favorite, I love how this turned out.
The spider web is embossed with black embossing powder and
the web and spider are from AJVD Spooky Stamp Set

The journal tag is from AJVD Emerald Cut {die}mond Nesting Die Set
Inked with Tim Holtz "fired brick" and "black soot"
the BOO stamp is from AJVD Charming Holidays Stamp Set
The background paper I added Viva Decor "haematite" glitter liner
to all the trees, I love the effect of the trees. :)

The Halloween sentiment is from AJVD Spooky Stamp Set
and the circle stamp is from Charming Holidays Stamp Set

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.