CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day :)

Today is World Cardmaking Day! For today I created an A2 size card using A Jillian Vance Design  products. The AJVD products I used is {die}velop Foto Frames & {die}alogue Bubbles Die Set , Over the Hill Stamp Set  , {die}namic Duo Die Set   and Emerald Cut {die}mond Nesting Die Set .



The paper is from My Minds Eye "Lost & Found" 6x6 paper pad.
The Image is from Cricut Cartridge "Forever Young" and cut out a 3inches.

Here I created this grungy flower using the flower petal inculded in the


Sentiment from Over the Hill Stamp Set  and stamped on the {die}namic Duo Die Set  .
I added dots of Liquid Perals "Butter Cup" from Ranger.

Below are instructions on how I created the Grungy Flower using
the flower petal inculded in the

First I cut out 15 petals

 Inked each petal with Distress Ink "festive berries"

and then inked them again with "walnut stain"

Now to make the flower grungy I just crumpled all the petals.
This will give each petal some dimension.


I used an 1/2 inch cricle punch and started to glue each petal
around the circle and attaching them in the center.


This is two layers of petals

here I added the last layer of petals behind the flower and in between
each peatal to give it a fuller look.

 all layers completed

Now I just added a pearl in the center.
Grungy flower complete :)

Thank you for joining A Jillian Vance Design for World Cardmaking Day!!!
Check out the other AJVD Design Team members blogs today!




Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

3 comments:

  1. Great card and thanks so much for a great tutorial too :)
    Happy WCMD I hope you get some time to craft today x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.