CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

Hello Bloggy Friends, this week at
the design team will
be posting Fall or Thanksgiving layouts all week.

For my layout I used stamp sets

I started out with a biege sheet of 12 x 12 paper.
I inked my edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
I start off with Antique Linen then added Peeled Paint and
last a touch of Fired Brick.

Stamped Bloom'n Trio Stamp Set  on Kraft paper and cut out with
the Spellbinder Nestabilities
"Blossom Three"
Click HERE to view a quick demo video
on how to create a flower using
with "Blossom Three" dies.

Sentiments and image from Owl Give Thanks Stamp Set

For my photo mats I distressed the edges and added gold glitter
all around the photo mats.

On each corner I stamped the corner autumn leave stamp from
Embossed it in clear powder, I love how it turned out.


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.