CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2012

Extended Zipper Die Technique

Hello, crafty bloggers and today I have great technique to show you.  I created a quick video on how to extend the The Zipper {die}vice Die from A Jillian Vance Design  on a 12x12 scrapbook layout .





for my photos. The "Memories" sentiment is from Totally Titles Stamp Set.


The JONAMAC banner is created with the {die}namic Duo Die Set and
letter are stamped with the Swirly Monograms Stamp Set


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.