CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

O Christmas Tree Ornament

Hi crafty bloggers this week at
team will be featuring

I created a christmas ornament using two
paper 6 inche doilies.



First I stamped the christmes tree and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  Then I glued the inside circle and stuffed it with crepe paper. 
The sentiment O Christmas Tree is stamped on the AJVD die


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.