CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

We Owl Give Thanks

Hi, this week at A Jillian Vance Design we will be featuring

I created an A2 size card using DCWV "Amber Autumn"
fall stack collection.

My cute turkey is pieced together, each feather has been cut out
from different paper patterns.  I stamped the turkey several times
on differnt paper and attached each feather.  Every other feather
is on a pop dot and of course I had to add some cute google eyes

 

I also added my turket on a action wobble.

I stamped my sentiment inside the card, the leaf die
is from ek success "layer punch fall leaf" punch


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.