CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

Hello again!! :)
I'm on a roll today this is my second post for today.
This card I created for the
challenge.

Deconstructed Sketch No. 87

I created this simple card following the sketch above.
 I'm  happy because I only used scraps
 for my card and used my new
recollections paper tape.
Sentiment is from Fiskars "All Year Greetings"
also used Tim Holtz walnut stain
distress ink for the edges.



Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.