CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Scapbook Layout

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Today I created
a Valentine's scrapbook layout using
some A Jillian Vance Design stamp goodies.
In my layout I used stamps sets
&

I inked all my edges with Tim Holts Fired Brick
Distress ink and used G stuido glitter glue.
The paper in the center are just scraps I had in
my stach.

The rosettes are from
Tim Holtz "mini rosettes" die.


I also used different styles of recollections paper tape.



Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.