CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Bunny!!! :)

Hello crafty bloggers, today we have a special AJVD birthday.
Today is Bunny's birthday  (Jillian's Mom)
The AJVD design came together and created some
great Birthday card for Bunny. Stop by
 all the great cards from the design team.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY

To create my card I used some great stampy goodies from


To create this flower I used the spellbinder
shapeabilites  "flower creations three"





Materials
Paper from Prima Stationery
"Madeline" 6x6 paper stack
Tim Holts "black soot" distress ink
K&Company Adhesive Borders
Martha Stewart gold embossing powder
Adhesive perals from Joann's
Recollections Lace on a roll

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.




1 comment:

  1. Great card and I'm sure she LOVEs it! Thanks again for organizing the birthday hop - so much FUN~!

    P.S. Love that flower die btw (wink, wink!)! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.