CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

August sneak peek

Hello crafty bloggers today with A Jillian Vance Design
 I'm post a great
sneak peek of the Release stamps
for August 14th.
 
Colored the sunflower image with
prisma color pencils and
handcut out the image.
The oval die is an AJVD
die set called
I just cut off the banner on the right.
The sentiments inside the oval
are stamped with versa mark
and brushed with PearlEx
Super Russet powder.
 
 
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.