CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 5, 2013

Teacher Stationery Box

 
Hi this week with A Jillian Vance Design
the DT will be posting
Teacher Theme projects.
For my project I created a
3D stationery box
I found on the online silhouette
online store. Item# 44619
I used AJVD stamps set
 
 
 
This cute Apple Teddy is from the
Silhouette online store #45645




 
 
if you would like to purchase any of
these stamps sets please email
AJVD at

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

Sorry for bad pictures, I didn't have the oringal
photos for these stamps.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.