CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome to AJVD August Release

Hello Crafty Friends and welcome the 
A Jillian Vance Design August Release.
I created an A2 size card using
NEW


This card was a great way to use many of my
paper scraps. I just cut out several
sizes of circles and used the dark
blue to behind each pattern paper
circle.  Simple and it came out
wonderful.

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.