CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2014

Doilie Mother's Day Shaker Card

 
Welcome back crafty bloggers, today I have another
 Mother's Day Shaker card using
A Jillian Vance Designs dies and stamps.
 
AJVD Products used:
 

 
Paper from DSP stampin up
and inside shaker is stampin up silver glass
 
To create the shaker I used two dies.  Taped them down
with washi tape and ran them through my
cuttlebug.
 
 
stacked my dies and glued them on top of each other.
 
 
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.